Uniden BC125AT 500 Channel "Enhanced" Racing Scanner "BEST RACE SCANNER"
FOR RACE FANS!
All the features listed in the stock scanner(see below) *PLUS these Racescanners.com racing extras:
- AUDIO MODIFIED - Many Uniden Scanners do not have sufficient audio output at the headset connection. This scanner has been modified internally to increase the volume through the headset connection. ($16 value)
- Race Antenna also included ($13 value)
- 500 Channels/10 Banks
- PC Programming - you can download information into the scanner and control the scanner via your personal computer using FREE software available online.
- Frequency Coverage - 25-54 MHz, 108-174 MHz, 225-380 MHz, 400-512 MHz Covers ALL Race Cars!
- CTCSS and DCS Squelch Modes with rapid search
- Text Tagging/Alpha-numeric display with 16 characters per name.
- 10 Preprogrammed Service Search Banks Priority Scan Plus with Do Not Disturb
- Custom Search and Quick Search with up to 200 lockouts.
- Weather Alert Standby - the scanner allows you to monitor for weather alerts broadcast on NOAA channels.
- Display Backlight - You can turn on/off the LCD backlight, set it operate on squelch only, keypress only, or both.
- Close Call RF Capture Technology with Do-Not-Disturb and Temporary Store- you can set the scanner so it detects and provides information about nearby radio transmissions
- Signal Strength Meter.
- 6" Flexible Antenna with BNC Connector
- Memory Backup - keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner loses power.
- Two Power Options - let you power the scanner using the INCLUDED two AA rechargeable or alkaline batteries or the supplied USB cable.
- Battery Low Alert
- Click here for FREE software and USB drivers for the BC125AT scanner.
- View Instructions/Manual here.
- Excellent Nascar scanner and Indycar scanner.