Uniden BC125AT 500 Channel Stock Racing Scanner
500 Channel Stock Racing Scanner-$109.95
- 500 Channels/10 Banks
- PC Programming - you can download information into the scanner and control the scanner via your personal computer using FREE software available online.
- Frequency Coverage - 25-54 MHz, 108-174 MHz, 225-380 MHz, 400-512 MHz Covers ALL Race Cars!
- CTCSS and DCS Squelch Modes with rapid search
- Text Tagging/Alpha-numeric display with 16 characters per name.
- 10 Preprogrammed Service Search Banks Priority Scan Plus with Do Not Disturb
- Custom Search and Quick Search with up to 200 lockouts.
- Weather Alert Standby - the scanner allows you to monitor for weather alerts broadcast on NOAA channels.
- Display Backlight - You can turn on/off the LCD backlight, set it operate on squelch only, keypress only, or both.
- Close Call RF Capture Technology with Do-Not-Disturb and Temporary Store- you can set the scanner so it detects and provides information about nearby radio transmissions
- Signal Strength Meter.
- 6" Flexible Antenna with BNC Connector
- Memory Backup - keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner loses power.
- Two Power Options - let you power the scanner using the INCLUDED two AA rechargeable or alkaline batteries or the supplied USB cable.
- Battery Low Alert
- Click here for FREE software and USB drivers for the BC125AT scanner.
- View Instructions/Manual here.
Good handheld race scanner for all NASCAR IndyCar and any other type of racing, but we do recommend getting the upgraded version, "racing enhanced" Uniden BC125, as it will have more volume for loud racetrack use. BC125 Racing Enhanced Scanner