- 25 dba Noise Reduction Headsets, Black only
- Wireless system uses 2-way radio**
- Actual "Crew chief" headset w/ PTT
with scanner input (hear in both ears)
- Everyone uses their own scanner
- Works at all type racetracks
- Unlimited number can talk together
- Headset can be used as "listen Only"
if not used with 2-way radio
- Not wired to other people-wireless
- Scanners are NOT included
Click here to view and/or print the WIRELESS FAN - LINK INTERCOM Operating Instructions!
Fan-Link WIRELESS INTERCOM Headset Includes:
THIS SYSTEM IS FOR 1 PERSON,
AND MUST HAVE 2 HEADSETS TO WORK AS AN INTERCOM SYSTEM.
- (1) BTH Wireless Headsets w/ Microphone and PTT Button
- (1) Midland FRS/GMRS
2-way Radios (GXT1000VP4, 50 Channels w/ 142 tones) plus NOAA (weather
channels plus Weather alert) - uses 4 AA batteries, rechargeable pack, (drop in charger not included with single units) 3 year warranty by Midland.
Up to 5 watts output power
- (1) Headset to 2-way Radio Cable (coiled) - with two plug connection (will not come uplugged - very stable)
- (1) Headset to Scanner Cable (coiled) fits all popular scanners manufactured after 1994 (3.5mm mono plug)
Note: System does not include scanners.
means Push-To-talk. BTH means Behind-the-Head style. This
**Range of radios up to 2 miles depending on terrain and obstacles.