FAN-LINK WIRELESS INTERCOM
"Allows two or more fans to easily talk while monitoring
their scanners from different locations at a Racetrack!"
- 25 dba Noise Reduction Headsets, Black only
- Wireless system uses 2-way radios**
- Actual "Crew chief" headsets w/ PTT
with scanner input (hear in both ears)
- Everyone uses their own scanner
- Works at all type racetracks
- Unlimited number can talk together
- Headsets can be used as "listen Only"
if not used with 2-way radio
- Not wired to other people-wireless
- Scanners are NOT included
Click here to view and/or print the WIRELESS FAN - LINK INTERCOM Operating Instructions!
Fan-Link WIRELESS INTERCOM SYSTEM Includes:
- (2) BTH Wireless Headsets w/ Microphone and PTT Button
- (2) Midland FRS/GMRS
2-way Radios (GXT1000VP4, 50 Channels w/ 142 tones) plus NOAA (weather
channels plus Weather alert) - uses 4 AA batteries or rechargeable
battery pack (included) plus drop in charger charges two radios at one
time - 3 year warranty by Midland.
Up to 5 watts output power
- (2) Headset to 2-way Radio Cables (coiled) - with two plug connection (will not come uplugged - very stable)
- (2) Headset to Scanner Cables (coiled) fits all popular scanners manufactured after 1994 (3.5mm mono plug)
| $449.95 a Pair
(Scanners Not Included)
Note: System does not include scanners.
**Range of radios up to 2 miles depending on terrain and obstacles. PTT
means Push-To-talk. BTH means Behind-the-Head style. Additional single
units that can be added to this system are $225.00 each.